Monday, November 9, 2015

Such a Klutz...

Today my husband made a grocery store run.  When he carried in the groceries, I grabbed the bag of perishables to put away in the fridge.  We have a stainless steel side-by-side that I picked up for a steal at the Sears Scratch and Dent store.  As I was putting meats into the freezer. our 3 month old kitten hopped inside.  As I bent over to pick him up and move him to safety, I didn't see that the door had started to swing shut, and I hit the corner of my eye on the door shelf.  So now I have a lovely bruise, and since I take warfarin every day, by tomorrow I will probably have a nice little shiner.

The up side, I told my husband that I will have great blackmail material.  He steps out of line all I have to do is claim he hit me LOL  The truth is, my husband would never lay a hand on me,

Today I did get a chance to work some on my cabinet for my class.  Trying to work out a design without an Xerox machine to enlarge or shrink the patterns to fit is tough. Now that I have my dining room table where I can spread everything our, it will be easier for me. I found a really neat stag to put on the side, and I think I may be able to use graph paper to draw it in a smaller size, I just need to research the technique.

Our home is finally in enough order that I can get back to working on my stitching, at least in the evenings.  I am so glad colder weather has arrived and we can slow down on the remodeling. I miss spending an afternoon stitching and catching up on recorded shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment