Friday, November 20, 2015

Casket Top Design

I have been working on the design for the top of my casket.  This is a weeping willow, an image of our one year old kitty we lost in August to a hit and run driver, with some frilly flower on the side.  I will be adding more frill once we get next month's lesson.  There should be several more pages of images we can use.
 
The pieces on graph paper are ones that I found images online and printed.  I then gridded the page at one cm intervals and transferred to graph paper.  I am almost finished an image I will be using to represent my husband, then I need to find one for me.
 
 
 
I am taking a little break from working on the 1801 sampler to stitch up a couple of quick Christmas ornaments to give as gifts this year.  We are mainly buying for the grandchildren and giving the gift of love to the adults, but I still like to do a little something for everyone.









No comments:

Post a Comment